We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
How to Register
To register with our practice, please follow the link below to complete the online registration form, and please print and fill in the additional forms below to hand over to reception.
- BMHC Registration Form for Children
- Patient Online Request Form
- Consent Form
- Electronic Prescription Service Request Form
After you have completed and submitted the online form you must attend the surgery within 7 days with two forms of identification and the other printed forms.
Acceptable identification includes:
- Passport/Driving Licence
- Birth Certificate
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration/mail forwarding letter.
Until we have seen your identification you will not be registered at the practice.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.